Notre Pseudo (Birth name Tetrix Akuta) is a minor character in the Galatune series. Notre Pseudo is a cursed bounty-hunter, working on behalf of the World Government. Pseudo spent his childhood living as a street urchin, surviving by using his Notre Curse: Curse of Dissociation; a unique power that allows him to mimic other people. With it, he committed countless crimes just to survive. Eventually, the World Guard developed a program to identify Pseudo's unique shape-shifting, and managed to capture him. However, rather than execute him, the World Government offered Pseudo freedom in the form of servitude as an official Hunter. The World Government granted Pseudo special rights, allowing him to walk the streets freely and openly. To live above the law of normal citizens. Pseudo enjoys a strange luxury, taking what he pleases and does whatever he fancies. However, it is now his duty and responsibility to hunt down other Notre under the orders of the Lawful Citadel. A ticking clock on Pseudo's blast collar reminds him that each captured Notre extends his lifespan; and that eventually his time will run out.
Notre Pseudo has brown hair, blue eyes, and two red v like marks on the left side of his face. He wears a white trench coat with teal stripes on a few edges, blue jeans, black gloves, black shirt with a small v neck, a brown belt and brown shoes. He has black blast collar on his neck, a white boater hat with a black band and teal horns on the hat. He has a gun wit flames on it.
Weapons & Abilities
Fulmination: Pseudo's pistol, it fires combustible jell flamed rounds that explode on impact and can encompass an entire area in flames; much like napalm.
Curse of Dissociation:
- Notre Pseudo was the tenth Fan-Inspired Character to be revealed for Galatune.
- Notre Pseudo was inspired by Ryan Good, the sweepstakes winner in the Galatune Lucky Dragon Sweepstakes and one of the backers for the Galatune card game Kickstarter in Aug. 2016.
- Notre Pseudo was inspired by Harry Dresden from Jim Butcher's The Dresden Files, Loki from Norse mythology, and Rumiko Takahashi's Sesshōmaru from Inuyasha.
- The term "Notre" is used as a derogatory title before a given name, to describe and distinguish Notre from other people. Similar to how Knights receive honorific titles such as "Sir" before their name.
- Unlike most Notre who hold designated titles instead of names, "Tetrix Akuta" is a birth name.
- Notre Pseudo's real name is "Tetrix Akuta" despite this, he is widely known as Notre Pseudo, and the World Government refuses to acknowledge him by his birth name; believing that even accepting something as small as name recognition would be seen as a victory for the Azure Eye.